Costs and Fees
The fee includes:
- the registration to the School,
- the accommodation (half-board, i.e. breakfast and lunch),
- the social dinner.
- 520.00 €, in double room, arrival on July 3rd, departure on July 9th
- 650.00 €, in single room, arrival on July 3rd, departure on July 9th.
- Although non-encouraged, it is possible to register for only one of the two modules of the School; in this case, the registration fee is 350.00 € (double room) or 450.00 € (single room).
Note: although we plan to organize the School in presence, on the basis of the pandemic situation we reserve to apply specific measures for attendees or to offer the School only on-line.
How to Apply
The registration consists of a 2-step procedure:
- Pre - registration
- 10th June 2022: Fill in the form before this deadline to submit your application to the school.
- School coordinators will examine applications to avoid overbooking.
- 17th June 2022: You will receive a acceptance/rejection communication by email and instructions for the final registration.
- 24th June 2022: deadline for final registration, with the payment of the fee.
Partecipants are required to fill out and submit the form below in order to send their candidature to the Phd school.
Notice that this is a binding request.
Below the link to the form:
Certified Final Exam
At the end of the school it will be possible to take a certified exam. In case of positive result, the certification can be used by students to obtain the corresponding ECTS from their PhD courses, or to comply to any other requests by their home university. All the partecipants will be granted with a certificate of attendance to the school.